The health and safety of AAA Hellenic Marble’s customers, visitors and staff are always our top priority.
You most likely have many questions surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). AAA Marble is taking action to protect the community of people involved in our company. These actions are in harmony with our nation’s current goal to slow down the spread of this virus until it is eliminated through a vaccine.
- We are monitoring the situation and following the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Working on the prevention and reduction of spreading the virus.
- Disinfectant sanitizers will be available in our warehouse and showroom and will be accessible to clients, staff and visitors.
- Surfaces will be wiped with disinfectants every three hours, with extra attention towards our door handles, countertops and other high-touch areas.
- We’re encouraging our staff to follow CDC guidelines for personal hygiene and cleanliness, including frequent hand washing and staying home when sick.
- We are keeping our staff aware of the symptoms for COVID-19 as well as what appropriate actions to take.
The AAA Hellenic Marble Team